This Day in History: 1998-11-27

Hasell’s Cottage (ruin) (also known as Dawson’s Cottage and Monkey Cottage), at 366 Julimar Road, Toodyay, was entered permanently onto the State Register of Heritage Places, maintained by the Heritage Council of Western Australia (Register No. 03698). The brick and stone cottage was built by expiree George Henry Hasell at the end of 1854.

Source:
Heritage Council of Western Australia inHerit database (viewed 27 Oct. 2021): http://inherit.stateheritage.wa.gov.au/Public/Inventory/Details/85f6daee-37b5-4fe1-b90b-3741c713d891