This Day in History: 1958-05-10
The Old Toodyay Hospital in Duke Street had been sold by the Public Works Dept. to builder Mr. Andrea Moro. The hospital equipment that belonged to the former Toodyay Hospital Board was to have been offered to Dr. Patrick J. O’Reilly for his use. However, the Medical Dept. informed the Toodyay Road Board that the Dept. actually owned the equipment.
Toodyay Road Board minutes, 10 May 1958; 19 July 1958.