This Day in History: 1956-10-18
The Under Secretary for Law (Mr. Green) and Resident Magistrate, Northam (Keith Hamilton Hogg) met to discuss the restoration of the old Court House in Fiennes Street, Toodyay, after the Toodyay Health Inspector reported on the bad state of the building’s drains. The Toodyay Road Board then determined to ask the Public Works Dept. would meet the cost of repairs and painting.
Toodyay Road Board minutes, 10 Nov. 1956.
Notes by A.J. Pedder, Secretary-Engineer, Toodyay Road Board, 1959.