This Day in History: 1955-07-01
The St. John Ambulance Association purchased the old Manual Training Room on the Old Duke Street School grounds from the Public Works Dept. The Association paid an annual tenancy for the land on which the building stood (ie Reserve 6338) to the PWD of £1.
Public Works Dept. file 1044/59, 1959 (Toodyay (Old School)), State Records Office of Western Australia.