This Day in History: 1952-01-07
Dr. Patrick J. O’Reilly and family arrived in Fremantle on the M.V. Koolinda, from the North-West. The family moved to Toodyay, staying in the Freemasons’ Hotel until the Doctor’s House was vacated. Dr O’Reilly was the town doctor until his retirement in 1977.
West Australian, 8 Jan, 1952, p.2.
Toodyay herald, 17 Jan. 1952, p.1.
Northam advertiser, 9 April 1981, p.16.