This Day in History: 1951-07-14
The Under Secretary of Lands informed the Toodyay Road Board that land had been resumed from J.P. Langford’s Foggarthorpe property for the new Toodyay State School site. Land had also been resumed from a Toodyay RSL Sub-Branch lot in Stirling Terrace to allow access to the proposed School Footbridge across the Avon River.
Toodyay Road Board minutes, 14 July 1951.
Toodyay herald, 26 July 1951, p.1.