This Day in History: 1950-01-05
At the first meeting of the year (5 January) of the Toodyay Junior Farmers Club in the CWA Hall, Toodyay, the retiring President Mr. J. McKay was succeeded by Mr. Eric Overington. Attendance was very good. The founder Mr. Edward Brewis was presented with a tray for the services he had rendered the Club since its re-commencement in 1947.
Central districts herald-tribune, 12 Jan. 1950, p.2.
Toodyay Agricultural Society minutes (State Library of WA, Acc 2999A), 1947.