This Day in History: 1947-08-06
The second ambulance purchased by the Toodyay Sub-Centre of St. John Ambulance Association arrived in Toodyay, having been driven from Perth by Messrs. E. Floyd and V. Lucas. The rebuilt body of the first ambulance (a Commer) had been attached to a new Chevrolet chassis.
Toodyay herald, 8 Aug. 1947, p.1.
Photo, St. John Ambulance Association, Toodyay and Districts Sub Centre collection