This Day in History: 1939-12-01
Formerly a pastoral lease, the large reserve later named Flat Rock Gully Reserve (No. 22096, 386 hectares), 12 km north of the Toodyay town site, was resumed by the Crown and set aside for ‘Government Requirements’, such as logging.
Nature reserves of the Shire of Toodyay, by Susan A. Moore et al. Dept. of Fisheries and Wildlife, Perth, 1985, p.49.