This Day in History: 1927-01-29
Charles H. Doust’s modern Toodyay Motor Garage on Stirling Terrace, Toodyay, was officially opened by the Hon. Vernon Hamersley in the presence of a hundred or so residents of both sexes. The building was designed by Perth architects Messrs. Oldham, Boas and Ednie Brown, and built by local firm A. James & Co.
Toodyay herald, 5 Feb. 1927, p.2; 8 April 1994, p.25.
West Australian, 23 Oct. 1926, p.6.