This Day in History: 1924-08-22
The land title of the ‘Good Templars Hall’ in Fiennes Street, Toodyay, was registered in the name of the Toodyay (Masonic) Lodge. The Lodge had bought the site to use as its Masonic Hall.
Robyn Taylor & Ronald Bodycoat. Masonic Lodge, Toodyay: conservation plan. July 2007, p.20; App.1 (land title).
Toodyay herald, 3 Aug. 1994, p.12.