This Day in History: 1921-08-11

A Grand Ball was held for the opening of the new two-storey boys’ college building at the Toodyay Convent of Mercy in Stirling Terrace. The function, attended by 200 people, was held in the first-floor room of the building.

Sources:
Toodyay herald, 27 Nov. 1920, p.3; 13 Aug. 1921, p.4; Sept. 1987, p.8; Feb. 2003, p.9.