This Day in History: 1921-02-17
The Toodyay Roller Flour Mill (ie the Connor’s Mill), owned by the Western Australian Insurance Company Limited and leased by Messrs. Keady and Beard, was damaged by a fire that started at 1am. The blaze was quickly extinguished by the Toodyay Fire Brigade. The electric light power station operated by the Toodyay Electric Lighting and Power Company, adjoining the mill, was not damaged.
Toodyay herald, 19 Feb. 1921, p.5.
West Australian, 18 Feb. 1921, p.6.