This Day in History: 1914-12-08
The boundaries of the Bolgart townsite were extended to include Bolgart Estate Lot 3, containing, about 77 acres (Plan 32/80). Lot 3 was also part of J.H. Phillips’ Bolgart Estate, about 1 mile north of the previous site, on hill slopes higher up the Bolgart Brook.
WA government gazette, 8 Dec. 1914, p.4529,
Midlands advertiser (Moora), 14 Dec. 1914, p.2.
Rica Erickson. The Victoria Plains. Lamb Paterson, 1971, p.110.