This Day in History: 1911-05-03
The change of name of the main street of Toodyay from New Road to Stirling Terrace was approved by the Under Secretary for Lands.
Toodyay Municipal Council minutes, 6 June 1911 (Letter No. 1232/11).
Newcastle herald, 14 May 1910, p.7; 12 Nov. 1910, p.3.
Rica Erickson. Old Toodyay and Newcastle. Toodyay Shire Council, 1974, p.355.