This Day in History: 1911-01-21
The Toodyay Club’s lawn bowling green adjoining the Club building on New Road, Toodyay, was officially opened. The Club had purchased the land the previous month from the estate of Mary Ann Wood at a cost of £160.
Toodyay Club annual report, 8 Mar. 1911.
Land title information.
Toodyay herald, Feb. 2005, p. 12.
Central districts herald-tribune, 16 Dec. 1976, p. 24.