This Day in History: 1907-11-17
St. Isadore’s Roman Catholic Church and school were officially opened and dedicated at Jennacubbine by His Lordship the Bishop of Perth, the Right Rev. Dr. Gibney. R.J. Dennehy, of Perth, was the architect, and the Hart Bros., also of Perth, the contractors. A. teacher’s residence had also been built close to the church.
Newcastle herald, 24 Nov, 1907, p.7.