This Day in History: 1864-07-05
Barnard Drummond Clarkson, Charles Harper Jnr., Andrew and Lionel B. Lukin left the Clarkson pastoral station at Dalbycutting, travelling east north-east, looking for more pastoral land. They travelled beyond Mt. Kennedy, and then returned to Toodyay on 27 August, having been unsuccessful in finding good land.
Perth gazette, 2 Sept. 1864, p.2.
Inquirer, 24 Sept. 1864, p.2.
Rica Erickson. Old Toodyay and Newcastle. Toodyay Shire Council, 1974, p.178.