This Day in History: 1851-09-15
Assistant Surveyor Francis Thomas Gregory did a check survey of old Toodyay, including a survey of 22 ‘Pensioners’ lots’ for the Enrolled Pensioner Guards. The number of Pensioner lots was later reduced to thirteen.
State Records Office of WA, Plan (Con 3868, Item no. 395).
Alison Cromb. The history of the Toodyay Convict Depot. A. Cromb, 2010, pp. 22-23, 67.
Alf T. Thomas. A history of Toodyay. Toodyay Road Board, 1949, p.14.