This Day in History: 1849-09-08
First Assistant Surveyor Arthur Hillman commenced surveying the town allotments, reserves and roads in the old Toodyay town site.
Alison Cromb. The road to Toodyay. A. Cromb, 2016, p.113.
State Records Office of WA, Plan, Con 3868, Item no. 39.
Rica Erickson. Old Toodyay and Newcastle. Toodyay Shire Council, 1974, pp. 77, 81.
Alf T. Thomas. A history of Toodyay. Toodyay Road Board, 1949, p.14.